Friday, August 14, 2020

🤠 How Financial Freedom Tastes Like a Yummy Burger Franchise

Day 41:   Dream Burger Ready!   Order Up!




by Edward Smith
15 Aug 2020


Financial Freedom Sounds Tasty

If you read my last article entitled  ðŸ¤     How It Feels to See A Dream Take Physical Form, you will have read about how I chose to become self sufficient so I could remove the burden of a paycheck, and so that I could work where I wanted to work because I wanted to.   In this article, learn why doing this is important, and why it's kind of like opening a fast food franchise.


Running a Burger Franchise is a Dream!

I think of financial freedom like I think fast food franchise ownership would work.   I haven't opened a franchise before, but I read things and I have an imagination.   So this is how I imagine it would go.   

In my fantasy, when you first start out, you are completely reliant on the whims of your parent company.   You sign a contract with them, they build your building for you, per the company's blue prints and design.   

They send you all of your supplies including the product and the product packaging.   They tell you how to advertise and they give you all of the fliers and posters that you need to do it.   They kind of own you.   

You start off like an employee, but you're better then a normal employee.   You got this contract, and this contract promises you things will get better.  As you work, you begin to gain more and more  ownership over your place.   You're making them money, so in return they're making you into the boss of your own place.


Work For Other People, but Save Up For Yourself

Saving up to eventually own my own burger franchise, was similar to how I saw all of my old jobs, when I used to work for other people.   By saving money, and paying down the house early, it was like my wife and I were slowly purchasing a part of our salary back from the man.  

When you buy back enough of your own salary and can use it however you want, it's like your cat got a job.  The man keeps coming, but you got more money, and you owe him less and less.   That's when you know you're starting to take things back.

 
Want to take it back and get your cat a job?      

Purrfect! 

Read my next article and find out how.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

🤠 How To Complete a 66 Day Challenge

Day 66: Reaching the Finish Line by Edward Smith 09 Sept 2020 Mission Complete! In this article I wanted to finish what I started back on 06...