Wednesday, August 12, 2020

🤠 How To Keep Yourself Safe From Brain Ghosts

Day 39:   Brain Ghosts are Scary!



by Edward Smith
13 Aug 2020


Unfulfilled Dreams Become Scary if Left Unattended

Dreams are extremely valuable things when used correctly.   Unfortunately if dreams are ignored, they become misguided, intimidating, brain ghosts.   

Brain ghosts are dangerous, scary entities.   They haunt you with their howls of unfinished business.   You'll see them when you try to sleep at night. You'll worry about them.  They'll try to get you to second guess yourself.   They leave you a ragged mess.  

Don't ignore your brain ghosts.   Guide your dreams to a better afterlife.    


Why?
 
Ten years ago I had a dream, but I didn't ignore it.   I listened to my dream whenever I had a free moment.  My dream, kept me on track, and it let me block out the world's normal discouraging chatter.   My dream motivated me to keep going.   

If you listen to Dave Ramsey's podcast, you'll hear him tell listeners, that you need to know your "why".  

You take on extra hours.   Why?   
You agree to sign up for difficult projects.   Why?   
You struggle to get a promotion at your work.   Why?  
You suck up your pride around mean people.  Why?   

Why?  Your dream is why.   


Why Your Dream Is Your Why

When you want to know why you're doing anything, revisit your dream.   Each time you revisit your dream, your dream will inspire you with your answer.  It will become obvious.   It will all suddenly makes sense again.   Dreams are your "if and then" statement.   "If" I do this, "then" this will happen.   That is why I do it.

Dreams highlight that there is a something else beyond this moment.  A something that hasn't happened yet.  An important life changing something that will make you happier once it occurs.  It's your pivotal worth it moment.   It's the reason you paid the price.  It's why the price was worth paying.

Pay the price.   Enjoy the outcome.  Live the dream.



Want to Know What My Dream Was?
Read my Next Article.



No comments:

Post a Comment

🤠 How To Complete a 66 Day Challenge

Day 66: Reaching the Finish Line by Edward Smith 09 Sept 2020 Mission Complete! In this article I wanted to finish what I started back on 06...